If you have just arrived at The Library in Purgatory, the first chapter is here.


"I never found the girl, I never got rich. Follow me."

~Leonard Cohen

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Album- 22 THW

Music! Can’t live without it. I could’ve put Ktel out of business, still can (are they even still around?). From time to time will be posting tapes (what the hell are those?) and CDs that I have compiled to pass the hours as I've worked in the Library over the years.

Album- Twenty 2 the Hard Way

A:

Dirty Blvd, Lou Reed
Jungle Man, Red Hot Chili Peppers
Ripple, Jane’s Addiction
Jesus Built my Hotrod, Ministry
Shock the Monkey, Peter Gabriel
Crazy Train, Ozzy Osbourne
Friggin in the Riggin, Sex Pistols
Pretend that We’re Dead, L7
Psychobilly Freakout, The Reverend Horton Heat
Doppelgänger, Curve
Public Image, PIL
Dollar Bill, Screaming Trees
Under the Bridge, Red Hot Chili Peppers

B:

My Way, Sex Pistols
You’re Gonna’ Change, The Screaming Blue Messiahs
Pill Shovel, Monster Magnet
Terminal, Naked Raygun
Scrap, L7
Schools are Prisons, Sex Pistols
Rockin’ in the Free World, Neil Young & Crazy Horse
Between Planets, The Jesus & Mary Chain
When She Begins, Social Distortion
Blitzkreig Bop, Ramones
We Care a Lot, Faith No More
Rain, The Cult
Sometimes I Do, Social Distortion
Solsbury Hill, Peter Gabriel

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.